1. What does hospitality mean to you?
Good food, drinks flowing and entertainment with close friends and future friends. The ability and forum to create experiences for customers that they remember fondly.
2. What makes the North West different from other parts of Sydney?
It’s a small town that has gradually grown but maintains that same sense of community.
3. Why do you maintain such strong ties with the community throughout your business?
Giving back to the local community is part of what Momento stands for. We are fortunate to do it with time, services and financial contribution. They’ve supported us throughout our journey and now it’s time for us to support them.
4. What inspired you to create your own beer?
I could see drinking culture moving towards drinking less but drinking better. It’s the perfect time to put Australian Brewery Beer on the map!
5. What does Momento stand for?
Momento will always stand for creating moments, memories, pleasure, of each and every one of our customers.