Fire and Brimstone Events
The Butcher and The Pitmaster | Pork Forequarter Masterclass
Learn the skills of butchery with Steve from ‘Steve’s Fine Meats’ and low n’ slow BBQ cooking with Fire & Brimstone Pitmaster Brad Shorten on Monday August 24 for an exclusive Pork Forequarter Masterclass!
The evening will consist of the below:
– Explaining the cuts of a forequarter
– Break down into primal (boston butt, neck, shoulder, hock)
– Bone and roll joints into roasts for roasting/rotisserie
– Demonstrate how to make a porchetta using Brad’s house-made rubs
– Explain the variety of cooking methods
– Q&A with prizes up for grabs throughout the evening
PLUS you will get to enjoy some tasty BBQ for dinner throughout the night, with bar service also in operation.
Tickets: $99pp (plus small online booking fee) inclusive of the 3 hour class and dinner throughout the evening.
Time: Arrival from 6pm, for a 6.30pm start (class is 3hrs in duration approx)
Bookings essential. Spaces are limited. 18+ event.
If you have any enquiries about this event, contact our team directly firstname.lastname@example.org
|Price:||$99 per person + small online booking fee|
|When:||6:00 pm |
Monday August 24, 2020
|Where:||Fire and Brimstone BBQ 273 Old Northern Road Castle Hill, NSW 2154 Australia Directions|